1.Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do. If your country is not listed, please feel free to contact us. Please notice that we are not responsible for any local taxes or customs fee that might be impose by your country.
2. Why will I create an account in shop-pandora-jewelry.com?
Creating a PANDORA account enhances your shopping experience and helps us expedite the ordering process for you. You can review your order history, track your order, update your newsletter preferences, and receive advanced notice of exclusive offers.
3. I’m having technical issues, what do I do?
We recommend that you use the latest version of your operating system (e.g. Windows and OSX) and browser (e.g. Safari 7, Firefox 35, Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11, Chrome 39). If you continue to experience issues, please email at email@example.com with details about the problem, screen shots of the error message and the web browser and version you are using.
4. How do I change details in my account?
To change details in your account, go to ‘My Account’. This will redirect to where you can change your personal information, address details, and view your orders.
Please note that the PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center can only handle requests specifically for purchases from the site. If your enquiry is relating to an in-store jewelry purchase, we recommend that you contact the store directly.
5. How can I delete my PANDORA eSTORE US account?
We are sorry you want to delete your account. Please email our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your account be deleted. Please ensure that you send the email from the email address linked to the account so we can verify that it is a genuine request.
6. Why does my product or gemstone look different to the image pictured on the site?
The product photography displayed on our website matches the product as closely as possible. All of our jewelry is hand-finished with genuine gemstones; therefore, details such as the exact shade of color of the stone can vary slightly. This is all a part of what makes your PANDORA Jewelry unique and special.
7. If I order something that is no longer in stock what will happen to my order?
During extremely busy periods it is possible to place an order for a product which may have gone out of stock. In this case, the we reserve the right to cancel your order.If you paid via credit/debit card your card will not have been charged. We apologise for any inconvenience.
8. How can I convert my US ring size in to a PANDORA ring size?
Please see the conversions below:
48 is the equivalent of 4.5
50 is the equivalent of 5
52 is the equivalent of 6
54 is the equivalent of 7
56 is the equivalent of 7.5
58 is the equivalent of 8.5
60 is the equivalent of 9
9. What are the supported payment methods?
PANDORA eSTORE US currently supports the following payment methods:
- Master Card
10. Can you send me a catalogue/brochure?
Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil requests for brochures. Please visit your local store or contact PANDORA Consumer Affairs at email@example.com .
11. How do I place an order?
To place an order please select your desired item(s) and add to your shopping basket. Once you are satisfied with your selection, follow the instructions on the checkout page to complete your order. You will have the option to create an account, log in to an existing account, or guest check out. As soon as you confirm your order, you will receive an automated e-mail confirmation.
12. What happens when I place my order?
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation. All personal and payment information will be verified and if there are any issues we will contact you.
13. How can I amend my order?
Orders are processed very quickly. Once you have received your confirmation email, your order cannot be amended. For further assistance, please contact our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the order details for further assistance.
14. Can I cancel my order?
Orders are processed very quickly. Once you have received your confirmation email, your order cannot be cancelled. For further assistance, please contact our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at email@example.com. Provide the order details for further assistance.
15. My payment has been declined
• Please check your card details in your account to ensure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date or your billing address.
• Ensure that you entered the security code correctly – the three digit number on the back of your card.
• Your payment may have been declined by your bank – please check with your bank.
• If you’ve checked all of the above, we suggest you try paying with another credit card.
16. Can I change my billing address after I have placed an order?
Orders are processed very quickly. It is not possible to change your billing address once an order has been placed and you have received the order confirmation email.For further assistance, please contact our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the order details for further assistance.
17. Can I change my shipping/delivery address after I have placed an order?
Orders are processed very quickly. It is not possible to change your shipping address. For further assistance, please contact our PANDORA Jewelry Customer Care Center at email@example.com. Provide the order details for further assistance.
18. What's the material of your products?
We have 925 sterling silver charms and bracelets, and you can see the relevant category on our web. And we have other material items like rings, Earrings etc.
19. Why my payment was taken but the status of the order in my account shows Pending.
Generally speaking, after the order payment was completed the status of your order will show Processing, and will not change again till you receive your order. If it shows pending, please contact the customer service via email or online chat to check if your payment has been completed.
Once you had placed an order successfully, a confirmed letter including your order information would be provided by system automatically. We are very happy to answer your any questions by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Why don’t I receive any emails or replies after placing order?
Generally, your email address maybe wrong or blocked by spam filters. Please change your spam filters or check your junk mailbox. For your convenience you’d better leave your usual mail address so that you could receive all the info from us. Thanks your helping sincerely!